Thank you for your interest in our Australian Award Winning QTOP Online Program.
Face to Face program runs weekly at Nerang and Mt Gravatt.
Please read the requirements listed below before proceeding to payment and enrolment.
Please note we do not issue refunds. We have to clearly state this as clients call – enrol to receive confirmation – take that to Court – call later and request refund.
Once you proceed, you will then receive an email with log in details (check your spam folder). Text or email to firstname.lastname@example.org or 0401 344 982 your photo identification such as your licence or your charge papers or passport for identification purposes for face recognition. You will receive a student guide to run our program.
If you do not have photo identification, please contact the office on 0401 344 982. No Certificate/Confirmation of program is issued until identification has been received.
Acceptance of our rules and regulations of the program is required to proceed.
If you have completed our program before, please contact our office before proceeding.
NO HOTSPOT ON YOUR PHONES – NO IPADS WILL RUN THIS PROGRAM
QTOP WILL NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY COMPUTER ISSUES – WE WILL DO OUR BEST TO ASSIST YOU.
REQUIREMENTS FOR ONLINE PROGRAM:
- Cost – $285.00 (incl. GST); All paid through this website.
- Follow the links to pay with either card or paypal – once you proceed to paypal – it will give you the option “To pay with card”
- Secure internet service is essential;
- Laptop/Computer with camera required;
- Identification supplied to our office – email photo identification or licence or passport or charge papers to email@example.com or text to 0401 344982. No Certificate or Confirmation is issued until this has been received.
- NO HOTSPOT ON YOUR PHONE WILL RUN THIS PROGRAM – NO IPADS/TABLETS – PLEASE USE LAPTOP OR DESKTOP COMPUTER – NO RESPONSIBILITY OR REFUNDS ARE ISSUED DUE TO PERSONAL COMPUTER ISSUES.
- Once you pay, you will receive an email with a student guide and log in details (check spam folder);
- Please use Google Chrome as your internet server to run our program;
- Please read the guide to make it easier for you to complete the program – all rules and regulations are mentioned;
- You will watch 3 videos uninterrupted with our Professional Qualified Presenters with a 24 hour delay between each video – there are no set times to watch the videos – you watch each video when it suits you;
- Fall asleep, use your phone, change browser, move away from the camera – you will fail; Additional fees of $25.00 will be incurred to reset & rewatch if you fail adhering to our rules and regulations;
- If you leave it to the night or morning before Court, you will not receive your completion documents for Court;
- The program has a 24 hour delay between each video;
- Minimum time to complete program is 4 days with no computer issues; Do not finish on the day/night before Court – documentation will not be available
- Questions?–Email firstname.lastname@example.org or text/call 0401344 982;