Thank you for your interest in our Australian Award Winning QTOP Online Program.
Please read the requirements listed below before proceeding to payment and enrolment.
Acceptance of our rules and regulations of the program is required to proceed.
If you have completed our program before, please contact our office before proceeding – 0401 344 982
If you have computer issues, our IT staff will do their best to assist you. Naturally QTOP cannot be responsible for personal computer issues.
PLEASE NOTE NO REFUNDS ARE ISSUED – We clearly state this as clients enrol to receive confirmation – use that in Court for their matter & call later and request refund.
REQUIREMENTS FOR ONLINE PROGRAM:
- Cost – $285.00 (incl. GST); All paid through this website.
- Follow the links to pay with either card or paypal – once you proceed to paypal – it will give you the option “To pay with card”
- Secure internet service is essential;
- Laptop/Computer with camera required;
- You will need to supply photo identification or licence or passport or charge papers to email@example.com or text to 0401 344982.
- NO HOTSPOT ON YOUR PHONE WILL RUN THIS PROGRAM – NO IPADS/TABLETS – PLEASE USE LAPTOP OR DESKTOP COMPUTER – NO RESPONSIBILITY OR REFUNDS ARE ISSUED DUE TO PERSONAL COMPUTER ISSUES.
- Once you pay, you will receive an email and a text message with a step by step guide – please follow all instructions/rules & regulations. (check spam folder);
- Please use Google Chrome as your internet server to run our program;
- You will watch 3 videos (4 subjects) uninterrupted with our Professional Qualified Presenters with a 24 hour delay between each video – there are no set times to watch the videos – you can watch each video when it suits you; Weekends are fine to watch the videos.
- If you fall asleep, use your phone, change browser, move away from the camera – you will fail; Additional fees of $25.00 will be incurred to reset & rewatch if you fail adhering to our rules and regulations;
- Minimum time to complete program is 4 days with no computer issues; Do not finish on the day/night before Court – documentation will not be available
- Questions?–Email firstname.lastname@example.org or text/call 0401344 982;
- Please concentrate while watching the video – Remember Magistrates can call for these videos