In order to undertake our online course, you will need to be outside the designated catchment area of our face to face training venues. Check your eligibility by using the form below. (If not eligible, and you can only do the online program please call the office or email firstname.lastname@example.org)
Before Certificate will be issued, you will need to email to email@example.com or text to 0401 344 982 your photo identification such as your licence, charge papers, passport for identification purposes for face recognition. If you don’t have photo identification, please contact the office on 0401 344 982. This program will record you to identify to the Magistrate you are the defendant. No Certificate/Confirmation of program is issued until identification has been received.
You will need to accept our rules and regulations of the program to proceed to our online program.
If you are not eligible to take the online course, you must take the live course at our training venues located at both Mt. Gravatt and Nerang in Queensland, Australia.
NOT ELIGIBLE – But really need to do the ONLINE course? Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org requesting approval. We can issue you with a special code. Ph: 0401 344 982
PLEASE DO NOT USE THE HOTSPOT ON YOUR PHONE TO RUN THIS PROGRAM – SECURE INTERNET IS REQUIRED ON A LAPTOP/COMPUTER – WE HOLD NO RESPONSIBILITY IF THE PROGRAM DOESN’T RUN DUE TO YOUR INTERNET SERVICE.
REQUIREMENTS FOR ONLINE PROGRAM:
- Cost – $285.00 (incl. GST)
- Identification must be supplied to our office – email photo identification / licence / passport/charge papers to our office email@example.com or text to 0401 344982 for identification purposes by your completion date. No Certificate or Confirmation is issued until this has been received.
- You require a Laptop or Desktop computer with a camera to undertake our program – Ensure the camera does work.
- YOU REQUIRE A SECURE INTERNET SERVICE – DO NOT USE THE HOTSPOT ON YOUR PHONE – WILL NOT WORK ON A TABLET – MUST USE LAPTOP OR DESKTOP COMPUTER.
- You will be requested to download a program for the camera to watch you;
- Allow 24 hours in between each video to allow time to absorb the information; There are three (3) videos to watch.
- You will complete a Homework Sheet for submission to our office on information you have learnt;
- You CANNOT use your mobile – have other browsers open on your computer or allow anyone to sit with you = FAIL.
- A camera will monitor your attendance and a report issued to our office;
- If you fail twice, you will have to repay fees to commence again.
- Questions? – Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0401 344 982 during business hours 8.30pm-5.00pm
- If you finish the program on the weekend, your Certificate will be issued on the next business day – be aware of this if you have a pending Court date.
Eligibility Check Here
Please note that QTOP does not refund enrolment fees – Make sure you have read the requirements above before proceeding to payment.