Online Program Available – Only Online Program with facial recognition for evidence in Court
Only Australian Award Winning Program & 2 x Queensland Road Safety Awards
Longest & Most recognised Traffic Offender Program in Qld – Three (3) Session Traffic Offenders Program
QTOP CHRISTMAS DATES 2019/2020
Nerang – Returning – 7 Jan 2020 – Book online
Mt Gravatt -Returning- 8 Jan 2020 – Book online
Please note the QTOP online program is available over Xmas – QTOP is the only online program with facial recognition for evidence in Court of attendance and is Magistrate Approved. Don’t get caught out! For further information, please click on blue tab on this page or phone 0401 344 982. Merry Xmas Everyone & please drive safe!
The QTOP program is essential for anyone required to appear before a Court to be sentenced for a relevant offence. The Courts take a person’s participation in the QTOP program into consideration when formulating penalties to be applied. For a drink drive matter, it is essential for obtaining the best possible outcome.
The Wiseman Lawyers team have been insisting upon all clients completing the Queensland Traffic Offenders Program for years, particularly since it went online. We service the entire State of Queensland, and for many of our clients the online Queensland Traffic Offenders Program is the only medium through which they can engage in meaningful reformatory education prior to their final court date. Regional Magistrates in particular are consistently impressed with the completion of the program by our clients. In fact, we believe completion of the Queensland Traffic Offenders Program should be a part of getting a licence, not just in the avoidance of losing one.
2018 – WINNER! WINNER – AUSTRALIAN ROAD SAFETY AWARD
How To Enrol
QTOP ONLINE PROGRAM – ALWAYS OPEN
- Same program as face to face – Minimum 4 days to complete;
- Computer required with a camera & strong internet service – $285.00 (incl GST);
- Click on the blue tab above for further details on online program. Once you pay the fee – you receive an automatic email with log in details.
- Do not finish the night before or morning of your Court date – you will not receive your completion documents for Court.
- You can watch the videos when it suits you, there is no set time. All Presenters are Qualified Professionals;
- You have 6 months from start/payment date to complete our program otherwise your fees/enrolment will expire;
NERANG /BRISBANE PROGRAM – Enrol and Pay Online or Call us on 0401 344 982.
- COST: $185.00 (incl. GST) – Payment for our program is required on booking or before your start date. No refunds are issued on program fees. No cash can be accepted for payment.
- Presenters are Professional & Qualified
- Our program runs weekly at Nerang (Tuesday nights – Life Development Centre, 67 Warrener St, Nerang) and Mt Gravatt (Wednesday nights – Mt Gravatt Bowls Club, 1873 Logan Rd, Upper Mt Gravatt);
- You can choose 3 weekly sessions at either Nerang or Mt Gravatt venue. If you alternate between both venues you will complete in a 1.5 week;
- Our traffic offenders program is a rotating program which means you can start at any week, providing there is availability. You must attend all 3 subjects to complete our program;
- Arrival – First night at 6.30pm to complete paperwork, each week thereafter, you can arrive at 6.45pm. Program starts at 7.00pm (sharp) until approximately 8.30-8.45 pm each night. No entry after 7.00pm.
- You have 6 months from start/payment date to complete our program otherwise your enrolment/fees will expire.
WHY CHOOSE OUR AUSTRALIAN MULTI NATIONAL AWARD WINNING PROGRAM:
- NOT: Government program;
- NOT: Affiliated with quick fix 1 day / Half day programs – they do not demonstrate commitment to the Court;
- WHAT WE ARE – The No. 1 program in Queensland – since 2006;
- WHAT WE ARE – The longest serving & only Multi National Award Winning program;
- WHAT WE ARE – Fully recognised by the Magistrates Courts;
- WHAT WE ARE – Qualified/Professionals with Experience
- WHAT WE ARE – The only program ONLINE in the world!
Contact Us Today...
Traffic Offenders Program
- 3 Session
- 3 Session
Winner! Encouragement award at the Australian road safety awards!! - trust us we are the most recognised program in Queensland! just ask the magistrates and the lawyers!
Latest Blog Posts
Bridging the Education Gap RACQ has joined forces with the... read more
What Client’s Say
I am really glad i took on this course it has really opened my eyes as to how drinking and driving can affect so many people. I realise i am a very very selfish person for what i did as i greatly increased my chances of injuring someone else on the road. this course was really in depth and the talks were good and very knowledgeable i learnt a lot as i said i am very grateful for completing this course and highly recommend it for not only drink driving people but general public and also schools too.
What this program has taught me is that I am solely responsible for my safety and everyone else on the road and now have a greater understanding of the affects and consequences that come to committing any roadside offences in which I put myself or others in danger. Its also made me realized that accidents do happen a lot and its very easy to be in one if driving irresponsibly. This program has benefited me and was worth the time to undergo as im now aware of how important it is to never commit anymore Traffic offences as they always come at a great cost and there is absolutely no excuse to drive irresponsibly. I believe it has changed my mindset for the best and this information will always be looked upon for the rest of my life.
WOW WOW WOW – can’t believe what I learnt from this program about road safety – I looked forward to each week to hear more – I am such a better driver now and aware of all the offences out there – brilliant, fantastic set up, professional, staff helpful and pleasant – not embarrassing to be there at all which I thought it would be – can understand why this program is supported by the Magistrates of Queensland – glad I did it. Trust me this is the best program/course I have ever done.
I’ve just completed this 3 night program and was very impressed, very professional! It makes you very aware of the implications that can occur through various traffic offences. The presenters were knowledgeable, providing the hard facts necessary in a program such as this. We thank them for taking time out of their private lives to support QTOP. Lara as coordinator was very helpful, happy to provide assistance if required. This is a program that should be attended by all road users not only traffic offenders.
I am a young driver – I had no idea the offences you can caught with – I am lucky I did get caught because now I have done this program I know how 1 bad choice from me can affect so many people. I couldn’t live with myself if I hurt or killed someone. Thank you QTOP
Why is this program not in our schools or as refresher course when we get a renewal for our licence – I am a middle aged woman and I learnt so much on road safety that I never knew – this was fantastic. So professionally run, great presenters who were interesting and talked with experience. I looked forward to attending every week. Keep up the good work QTOP you are saving lives weekly.
We must all be responsible for our actions on the road as the consequences can be devastating. Courses such as QTOP are invaluable to any road user (I have recommended this to my children) and a program similar to this would be very beneficial to our youth as they are most vulnerable when first on the road. Shane
After all my years of driving, I have never learnt the information I learnt at QTOP. I have done so many defensive driving courses but this is the best program I have ever done. Well done QTOP, keep up the good work, you are definitely saving lives with this program. Thanks John.
QTOP you saved my life. My partner says thanks. I am a changed person because of what I have learnt from the program. No words can thank you enough. The online program was educational, easy to use, professional and worth every cent. Sam