TRAFFIC OFFENDER PROGRAM – ONLINE AVAILABLE – QTOP – Australian Award Winning Program – Longest & Most recognised Traffic Offender Program in Qld – Professional, Qualified Presenters Three (3) Session Traffic Offenders Program
Face to Face Program is offered at both Brisbane & Nerang venues.
ONLINE PROGRAM NOW AVAILABLE!
QLD Traffic Offenders Program
- 3 Session
- 3 Session
WINNER WINNER – AUSTRALIAN ROAD SAFETY AWARDS
THE ONLY AWARD WINNING TRAFFIC OFFENDERS PROGRAM – NOW ONLINE FOR OFFENDERS, NEW DRIVERS, REFRESHER COURSE – click here to enrol!
BRISBANE/NERANG – Our program is a three (3) session program (one night a week). Can completed in 1.5 weeks if you are willing to alternate between both Nerang and Brisbane venues. Details are below – $185.00
ONLINE COURSE – Same program as the face to face program – JUST ONLINE – Please don’t leave till the last minute – Can not be completed in 1 session- not a quick easy fix program – All presenters are Qualified Professionals – Click on the blue button above to proceed to online program. Please note you require secure internet service.
QTOP is excited to announce we are the Platinum Sponsor for the 2018 Rugby League Gold Coast Season – During the season, we will educate players, committee members, families on the consequences of drugs/alcohol & road safety. QTOP is helping to alleviate trauma in our community.
2016 – WINNER! ENCOURAGEMENT AWARD FOR A ROAD SAFETY PROGRAM IN QUEENSLAND AT THE AUSTRALIAN ROAD SAFETY AWARDS!! – TRUST THE MOST RECOGNISED PROGRAM IN QUEENSLAND!
How To Enrol
NERANG /BRISBANE PROGRAM
- Enrol and Pay Online or Call us on 0401 344 982.
- COST: $185.00 (incl. GST) – Payment for our program is required on booking or before your start date. No refunds are issued on program fees. No cash can be accepted for payment.
- Presenters are Professional & Qualified with experience!
- Our program runs weekly at Nerang (Tuesday nights – Life Development Centre, 67 Warrener St, Nerang) and Mt Gravatt (Wednesday nights – Mt Gravatt Bowls Club, 1873 Logan Rd, Upper Mt Gravatt);
- You can choose 3 sessions at either Nerang or Mt Gravatt or alternate between both venues for a 1.5 week program;
- Our traffic offenders program is a rotating program which means you can start at any week, providing there is availability. You must attend all 3 subjects to complete our program;
- Arrival – First night at 6.30pm to complete paperwork, each week thereafter, you can arrive at 6.45pm. Program starts at 7.00pm (sharp) until approximately 8.30-8.45 pm each night. Strictly no entry after 7.00pm.
WHY CHOOSE OUR AUSTRALIAN MULTI NATIONAL AWARD WINNING PROGRAM:
- NOT: Government program;
- NOT: Affiliated with quick fix 1 day / Half day programs – they do not demonstrate commitment to the Court;
- WHAT WE ARE – The No. 1 program in Queensland – since 2006;
- WHAT WE ARE – The longest serving & only Multi National Award Winning program;
- WHAT WE ARE – Fully recognised by the Magistrates Courts;
- WHAT WE ARE – Qualified/Professionals with Experience
- WHAT WE ARE – The only program ONLINE in the world!
Contact Us Today...
Traffic Offenders Program
- 3 Session
- 3 Session
Winner! Encouragement award at the Australian road safety awards!! - trust us we are the most recognised program in Queensland! just ask the magistrates and the lawyers!
Latest Blog Posts
Bridging the Education Gap RACQ has joined forces with the... read more
Queensland government releases discussion paper on proposed crack down http://qtop.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/blog-29032017.mp4 The... read more
What Client’s Say
I am really glad i took on this course it has really opened my eyes as to how drinking and driving can affect so many people. I realise i am a very very selfish person for what i did as i greatly increased my chances of injuring someone else on the road. this course was really in depth and the talks were good and very knowledgeable i learnt a lot as i said i am very grateful for completing this course and highly recommend it for not only drink driving people but general public and also schools too.
What this program has taught me is that I am solely responsible for my safety and everyone else on the road and now have a greater understanding of the affects and consequences that come to committing any roadside offences in which I put myself or others in danger. Its also made me realized that accidents do happen a lot and its very easy to be in one if driving irresponsibly. This program has benefited me and was worth the time to undergo as im now aware of how important it is to never commit anymore Traffic offences as they always come at a great cost and there is absolutely no excuse to drive irresponsibly. I believe it has changed my mindset for the best and this information will always be looked upon for the rest of my life.
WOW WOW WOW – can’t believe what I learnt from this program about road safety – I looked forward to each week to hear more – I am such a better driver now and aware of all the offences out there – brilliant, fantastic set up, professional, staff helpful and pleasant – not embarrassing to be there at all which I thought it would be – can understand why this program is supported by the Magistrates of Queensland – glad I did it. Trust me this is the best program/course I have ever done.
I’ve just completed this 3 night program and was very impressed, very professional! It makes you very aware of the implications that can occur through various traffic offences. The presenters were knowledgeable, providing the hard facts necessary in a program such as this. We thank them for taking time out of their private lives to support QTOP. Lara as coordinator was very helpful, happy to provide assistance if required. This is a program that should be attended by all road users not only traffic offenders.
I am a young driver – I had no idea the offences you can caught with – I am lucky I did get caught because now I have done this program I know how 1 bad choice from me can affect so many people. I couldn’t live with myself if I hurt or killed someone. Thank you QTOP
Why is this program not in our schools or as refresher course when we get a renewal for our licence – I am a middle aged woman and I learnt so much on road safety that I never knew – this was fantastic. So professionally run, great presenters who were interesting and talked with experience. I looked forward to attending every week. Keep up the good work QTOP you are saving lives weekly.
We must all be responsible for our actions on the road as the consequences can be devastating. Courses such as QTOP are invaluable to any road user (I have recommended this to my children) and a program similar to this would be very beneficial to our youth as they are most vulnerable when first on the road. Shane