TRAFFIC OFFENDERS PROGRAM – NOW ONLINE – QTOP – Most recognised Traffic Offenders Program in Qld – Professional & Award winning Three (3) Session Traffic Offenders Program.
Face to Face Program is offered at both Brisbane & Nerang venues.
ONLINE PROGRAM NOW AVAILABLE!
QLD Traffic Offenders Program
- 3 Session
- 3 Session
After many years of requests from other jurisdictions, we have great pleasure to advise that our award winning Queensland Traffic Offenders Program (QTOP) is now ONLINE for Regional Queensland, Australia & worldwide – please click here to enrol!
- Nerang closes 12 Dec – Brisbane closes 13 Dec
- Office is open until 22 December 17 for bookings.
- 2018 – Nerang: Tues 9 January & Brisbane Wed 10 January;
- You can call and book on 0401 344982 – send email to firstname.lastname@example.org with card details; or
- Book & pay online – click the button to book – paid bookings are secure – Busiest time of the year so book your spot now!
ONLINE PROGRAM =ALWAYS OPEN –CERTIFICATES WILL BE ISSUED FOR COURT APPEARANCES
– MERRY XMAS & PLEASE DRIVE SAFE!
BRISBANE/NERANG – Our program is a three (3) session program (one night a week). Can completed in 1.5 weeks if you are willing to alternate between both Nerang and Brisbane venues.
ONLINE COURSE – Don’t leave till the last minute – Can not be completed in 1 session – Click on the blue button above to proceed to online program.
QTOP is excited to announce we are the Platinum Sponsor for the 2018 Rugby League Gold Coast Season – During the season, we will educate players, committee members, families on the consequences of drugs/alcohol & road safety. QTOP is helping to alleviate trauma in our community.
WINNER! ENCOURAGEMENT AWARD FOR A ROAD SAFETY PROGRAM IN QUEENSLAND AT THE AUSTRALIAN ROAD SAFETY AWARDS!! – TRUST US WE ARE THE MOST RECOGNISED PROGRAM IN QUEENSLAND! JUST ASK THE MAGISTRATES AND THE LAWYERS!
How To Enrol
- Enrol and Pay Online or Call us on 0401 344 982.
- COST: $185.00 (incl. GST) – Payment for our program is required on booking or before your start date. No refunds are issued on program fees. No cash can be accepted for payment.
- Don’t have time to call – you can an email to enrol, please send to email@example.com with your card details including card number/expiry/cvv – advise preferred date of enrolment, your name and your contact number and we will send you an Enrolment Confirmation.
- Presenters are Professional & Qualified with experience!
- Our program runs weekly at Nerang (Tuesday nights) and Mt Gravatt (Wednesday nights);
- You can choose 3 sessions at either Nerang or Mt Gravatt or alternate between both venues for a 1.5 week program;
- Our traffic offenders program is a rotating program which means you can start at any week, providing there is availability. You must attend all 3 subjects to complete our program;
- Arrival – First night at 6.30pm to complete paperwork, each week thereafter, you can arrive at 6.45pm. Program starts at 7.00pm (sharp) until approximately 8.30-8.45 pm each night. Strictly no entry after 7.00pm.
Not a Government program – not affiliated with any quick fix 1 day programs!
We are the longest serving, fully recognised and award winning professional program located in Queensland!
Quick fix one (1) day programs do not demonstrate commitment to change your mindset on traffic offending! Trust us!
Contact Us Today...
Traffic Offenders Program
- 3 Session
- 3 Session
Winner! Encouragement award at the Australian road safety awards!! - trust us we are the most recognised program in Queensland! just ask the magistrates and the lawyers!
Latest Blog Posts
Bridging the Education Gap RACQ has joined forces with the... read more
Queensland government releases discussion paper on proposed crack down http://qtop.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/blog-29032017.mp4 The... read more
What Client’s Say
I am really glad i took on this course it has really opened my eyes as to how drinking and driving can affect so many people. I realise i am a very very selfish person for what i did as i greatly increased my chances of injuring someone else on the road. this course was really in depth and the talks were good and very knowledgeable i learnt a lot as i said i am very grateful for completing this course and highly recommend it for not only drink driving people but general public and also schools too.
What this program has taught me is that I am solely responsible for my safety and everyone else on the road and now have a greater understanding of the affects and consequences that come to committing any roadside offences in which I put myself or others in danger. Its also made me realized that accidents do happen a lot and its very easy to be in one if driving irresponsibly. This program has benefited me and was worth the time to undergo as im now aware of how important it is to never commit anymore Traffic offences as they always come at a great cost and there is absolutely no excuse to drive irresponsibly. I believe it has changed my mindset for the best and this information will always be looked upon for the rest of my life.
WOW WOW WOW – can’t believe what I learnt from this program about road safety – I looked forward to each week to hear more – I am such a better driver now and aware of all the offences out there – brilliant, fantastic set up, professional, staff helpful and pleasant – not embarrassing to be there at all which I thought it would be – can understand why this program is supported by the Magistrates of Queensland – glad I did it. Trust me this is the best program/course I have ever done.
I’ve just completed this 3 night program and was very impressed, very professional! It makes you very aware of the implications that can occur through various traffic offences. The presenters were knowledgeable, providing the hard facts necessary in a program such as this. We thank them for taking time out of their private lives to support QTOP. Lara as coordinator was very helpful, happy to provide assistance if required. This is a program that should be attended by all road users not only traffic offenders.
I am a young driver – I had no idea the offences you can caught with – I am lucky I did get caught because now I have done this program I know how 1 bad choice from me can affect so many people. I couldn’t live with myself if I hurt or killed someone. Thank you QTOP
Why is this program not in our schools or as refresher course when we get a renewal for our licence – I am a middle aged woman and I learnt so much on road safety that I never knew – this was fantastic. So professionally run, great presenters who were interesting and talked with experience. I looked forward to attending every week. Keep up the good work QTOP you are saving lives weekly.