QLD Traffic Offenders Program
- 3 Session
- 3 Session
Our Successful Award Winning Professional Court recognised traffic offenders program or road safety program is a three (3) session program (one night a week). Our program can be completed in 1.5 weeks if you are willing to alternate between both the Nerang and Brisbane venues.
Please see details below for enrolment or call 0401 344 982 to speak to our friendly staff.
Fully recognised throughout Brisbane, Gold Coast & Queensland. We have been educating on road safety since March 2006 – Longest & most recognised program in Qld!
WINNER! ENCOURAGEMENT AWARD FOR A ROAD SAFETY PROGRAM IN QUEENSLAND AT THE AUSTRALIAN ROAD SAFETY AWARDS!! – TRUST US WE ARE THE MOST RECOGNISED PROGRAM IN QUEENSLAND! JUST ASK THE MAGISTRATES AND THE LAWYERS!
How To Enrol
- Enrol and Pay Online or Call us on 0401 344 982.
- COST: $185.00 (incl. GST) – Payment for our program is required on booking or before your start date. No refunds are issued on program fees. No cash can be accepted for payment.
- Don’t have time to call – you can an email to enrol, please send to firstname.lastname@example.org with your card details including card number/expiry/cvv – advise preferred date of enrolment, your name and your contact number and we will send you an Enrolment Confirmation.
- Presenters are Professional & Qualified with experience!
- Our program runs weekly at Nerang (Tuesday nights) and Mt Gravatt (Wednesday nights);
- You can choose 3 sessions at either Nerang or Mt Gravatt or alternate between both venues for a 1.5 week program;
- Our traffic offenders program is a rotating program which means you can start at any week, providing there is availability. To complete, you must attend subjects numbered 1-3, it does not matter what order!
- On the first night please arrive at 6.30pm to complete paperwork, each week thereafter, you can arrive at 6.45pm. Program starts at 7.00pm (sharp) until approximately 8.30-8.45 pm each night. Strictly no entry after 7.00pm.
Not a Government program – not affiliated with any quick fix 1 day programs!
We are the longest serving, fully recognised and award winning professional program located in Queensland!
Quick fix one (1) day programs do not demonstrate commitment to change your mindset on traffic offending! Trust us!
Contact Us Today...
Traffic Offenders Program
- 3 Session
- 3 Session
Winner! Encouragement award at the Australian road safety awards!! - trust us we are the most recognised program in Queensland! just ask the magistrates and the lawyers!
Latest Blog Posts
Bridging the Education Gap RACQ has joined forces with the... read more
Queensland government releases discussion paper on proposed crack down http://qtop.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/blog-29032017.mp4 The... read more
What Client’s Say
WOW WOW WOW – can’t believe what I learnt from this program about road safety – I looked forward to each week to hear more – I am such a better driver now and aware of all the offences out there – brilliant, fantastic set up, professional, staff helpful and pleasant – not embarrassing to be there at all which I thought it would be – can understand why this program is supported by the Magistrates of Queensland – glad I did it. Trust me this is the best program/course I have ever done.
I’ve just completed this 3 night program and was very impressed, very professional! It makes you very aware of the implications that can occur through various traffic offences. The presenters were knowledgeable, providing the hard facts necessary in a program such as this. We thank them for taking time out of their private lives to support QTOP. Lara as coordinator was very helpful, happy to provide assistance if required. This is a program that should be attended by all road users not only traffic offenders.
I am a young driver – I had no idea the offences you can caught with – I am lucky I did get caught because now I have done this program I know how 1 bad choice from me can affect so many people. I couldn’t live with myself if I hurt or killed someone. Thank you QTOP
Why is this program not in our schools or as refresher course when we get a renewal for our licence – I am a middle aged woman and I learnt so much on road safety that I never knew – this was fantastic. So professionally run, great presenters who were interesting and talked with experience. I looked forward to attending every week. Keep up the good work QTOP you are saving lives weekly.