QLD Traffic Offenders Program
- 3 Session
- 3 Session
Our Successful Award Winning Professional Court recognised traffic offenders program or road safety program is a three (3) session program (one night a week). Our program can be completed in 1.5 weeks if you are willing to alternate between both the Nerang and Brisbane venues. Please see details below for enrolment or call 0401 344 982 to speak to our friendly staff.
Fully recognised throughout Brisbane, Gold Coast & Queensland. Our well established traffic offenders program has been running since March 2006! Over 11 years of educating on road safety in Queensland! Change your mindset on traffic offending by attending QTOP.
WINNER! ENCOURAGEMENT AWARD FOR A ROAD SAFETY PROGRAM IN QUEENSLAND AT THE AUSTRALIAN ROAD SAFETY AWARDS!! – TRUST US WE ARE THE MOST RECOGNISED PROGRAM IN QUEENSLAND! JUST ASK THE MAGISTRATES AND THE LAWYERS!
How To Enrol
- Enrol and Pay Online or Call us on 0401 344 982.
- COST: $185.00 (incl. GST) – Payment for our traffic offender program is required on booking or before the start date. No refunds are issued on our program fees. No cash can be accepted for payment.
- If you would like to send an email to enrol, please send to email@example.com with your card details including card number/expiry/cvv – and advise your preferred date of enrolment, your name and your contact number and we will send you an Enrolment Confirmation.
- Professional & qualified presenters with experience!
- Our program runs weekly at Nerang (Tuesday nights) and Mt Gravatt (Wednesday nights); and is a Three (3) subject program so either 3 sessions on a Tuesday at Nerang or 3 sessions at Mt Gravatt OR it can be completed in 1.5 weeks if you alternate between venues – Your Choice!;
- Our traffic offenders program is rotating which means you can start at any week, providing there is availability. To complete the program, you must attend subjects numbered 1-3, it does not matter what order!
- On the first night please arrive at 6.30 pm to complete all necessary paperwork, each week thereafter, you can arrive at 6.45pm. The traffic offenders program runs from 7.00 pm (sharp) until approximately 8.30-8.45 pm each night. No entry will be permitted once the doors have closed at 7.00 pm.
Please note that we are not a Government program nor are we affiliated with any quick fix non-genuine programs! We are the longest serving, fully recognised and award winning professional program located in Queensland!
Demonstrate to the Court you are committed to change your mindset on offending – Quick fix one (1) day programs do not demonstrate commitment! Trust us!
Contact Us Today...
Traffic Offenders Program
- 3 Session
- 3 Session
Winner! Encouragement award at the Australian road safety awards!! - trust us we are the most recognised program in Queensland! just ask the magistrates and the lawyers!
Latest Blog Posts
Bridging the Education Gap RACQ has joined forces with the... read more
Queensland government releases discussion paper on proposed crack down http://qtop.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/blog-29032017.mp4 The... read more
What Client’s Say
WOW WOW WOW – can’t believe what I learnt from this program about road safety – I looked forward to each week to hear more – I am such a better driver now and aware of all the offences out there – brilliant, fantastic set up, professional, staff helpful and pleasant – not embarrassing to be there at all which I thought it would be – can understand why this program is supported by the Magistrates of Queensland – glad I did it. Trust me this is the best program/course I have ever done.
I’ve just completed this 3 night program and was very impressed, very professional! It makes you very aware of the implications that can occur through various traffic offences. The presenters were knowledgeable, providing the hard facts necessary in a program such as this. We thank them for taking time out of their private lives to support QTOP. Lara as coordinator was very helpful, happy to provide assistance if required. This is a program that should be attended by all road users not only traffic offenders.