Have a question?
Need more information?
Frequently Asked Questions
- You must sign an indemnity form relating to the traffic offenders program for insurance purposes
- You must not attend under the influence of any alcohol or other drugs. A random breathalyser is used during the sessions.
- You must display an acceptable standard of behaviour at the program.
- You must bring a photo ID to verify your identity.
Online program - $285.00 incl GST - Currently reduced to $240.00 if you insert the coupon code COVID - http://qtop.com.au/online/
Brisbane/Nerang Venues - Current fee is $185.00 incl GST. Fee must be paid before commencement - bookings through our website or call the office on 0401 344 982.
PAYMENT IS REQUIRED BEFORE COMMENCING - NO CASH IS ACCEPTED AT THE VENUES
- QTOP is a road safety education program. Completing the program demonstrates you are addressing your offending behaviour to deter reoffending.
- The program is designed to increase the participants' understanding of their social commitment and traffic laws and use reality checks on statistics and events that do occur because of drink/drug driving or general breaching of traffic laws.
- Completion of the program will be taken into consideration by a magistrate as a mitigating factor in sentencing. The fact that an offender has demonstrated remorse and sought education for their actions it will be taken into consideration in the overall sentencing process.
The Traffic Offenders Program is a road safety educational court diversion program that involves expert lecturers from a diverse range of fields.
Lecturers include driver safety experts, emergency service experts, substance abuse (drug and alcohol) counsellors, grief and trauma counsellors, victims and lawyers.
Lectures will focus on their involvement with the different consequences of dangerous driving, (alcohol and other drugs, as well as the adverse health effects) and the impact on victims of road crashes.
The many experts will relate their personal experiences in relation to crashes, including experts that will bring home the message what drink driving and unsafe driving in a practical sense can mean to you.
On completion you will receive a Court Report/Homework Sheet & Certificate of Completion to submit to the Magistrate on your plea in Court.
- Drink and Drug Driving;
- Disqualified driving;
- Unlicensed driving;
- Hooning, Evading Police offences;
- Special Hardship Order Applications;
- Work Licence Applications;
- Undue care and Attention;
- Dangerous Operation of Motor Vehicle;
- Removal of Disqualification Applications;
- Probation and Parole Orders;