- To utilise a variety of reality checks and impact methods to deter traffic offenders from re-offending; and
- To provide expert information of an educational nature about the dangers of drink driving and unsafe driving for the purpose of deterring traffic offenders from re-offending;
- QTOP reminds drivers of their responsibilities on the roads not only to themselves but other innocent road users in our communities.
Goals for Participants:
- Promote safe drinking levels;
- Provide strategies to help drivers avoid unsafe driving, and driving whilst intoxicated;
- Realise the short and long term effects of alcohol and other drugs on the body;
- Realise the ways in which drugs and alcohol affect one’s ability to drive, particularly with coordination and reaction time;
- Helping people to understand the underlying issues why they drive whilst disqualified;
- To realise and appreciate the dangers of unsafe driving and / or drink driving and become aware of the realistic consequences of their actions as far as victims and family traumas are concerned; and
- To become informed as to the legal ramifications of their actions, eg. potential jail terms and / or loss of licence for life.
Our Successful Award Winning Professional Court recognised traffic offenders program/road safety program is a three (3) session program (one night a week). Our program can be completed in 1.5 weeks if you are willing to alternate between both the Nerang and Brisbane venues.
We are highly recognised throughout Brisbane, Gold Coast & Queensland. Our well established program has been running since March 2006! That is over 11 years of educating on road safety in Queensland!