- To utilise a variety of reality checks and impact methods to deter traffic offenders from re-offending; and
- To provide expert information of an educational nature about the dangers of drink driving and unsafe driving for the purpose of detering traffic offenders from re-offending.
Goals for Participants:
- Promote safe drinking levels;
- Offer drinkers ways to calculate their BAC and recovery times;
- Provide strategies to help drivers avoid unsafe driving, and driving whilst intoxicated;
- Realise the short and long term effects of alcohol and other drugs on the body;
- Realise the ways in which drugs and alcohol affect one’s ability to drive, particularly with coordination and reaction time;
- Helping people to understand the underlying issues why they drive whilst disqualified;
- To realise and appreciate the dangers of unsafe driving and / or drink driving and become aware of the realistic consequences of their actions as far as victims and family traumas are concerned; and
- To become informed as to the legal ramifications of their actions, eg. potential jail terms and / or loss of license for life.
Goals for the Program:
- To establish this diversionary program successfully and then reproduce this throughout the state;
- To educate our young drivers on road safety; and
- To target other areas of need such as driver education for people under 25 years of age as part of their obtaining their licence.
Our Successful Award Winning Professional Court recognised traffic offenders program/road safety program is a three (3) session program (one night a week). Our program can be completed in 1.5 weeks if you are willing to alternate between both the Nerang and Brisbane venues.
We are highly recognised throughout Brisbane, Gold Coast & Queensland. Our well established program has been running since March 2006! That is over 11 years of educating on road safety in Queensland!