- To utilise a variety of reality checks and impact methods to deter traffic offenders from re-offending; and
- To provide expert information of an educational nature about the dangers of drink driving and unsafe driving for the purpose of deterring traffic offenders from re-offending;
- QTOP reminds drivers of their responsibilities on the roads not only to themselves but other innocent road users in our communities.
Goals for Participants:
- Promote safe drinking levels;
- Provide strategies to help drivers avoid unsafe driving, and driving whilst intoxicated;
- Realise the short and long term effects of alcohol and other drugs on the body;
- Realise the ways in which drugs and alcohol affect one’s ability to drive, particularly with coordination and reaction time;
- Helping people to understand the underlying issues why they drive whilst disqualified;
- To realise and appreciate the dangers of unsafe driving and / or drink driving and become aware of the realistic consequences of their actions as far as victims and family traumas are concerned; and
- To become informed as to the legal ramifications of their actions, eg. potential jail terms and / or loss of licence for life.
Our Successful Australian Award Winning Professional Court recognised traffic offenders program/road safety program is a three (3) session program (one night a week) or Online Program is available . Face to Face program can be completed in 1.5 weeks if you are willing to alternate between both the Nerang and Brisbane venues.
Longest and Most Recognised Program in Queensland. Over 13 years of educating on road safety in Queensland!